Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Video Camera's Still Alive!!

Good news. The video camera survived the barbecue sauce! I didn't think it would but it did. We are very happy. I really didn't want to have to replace it. Once I figure out how to do it I'm gonna upload a video of Katie talking about her vision for Smiles For Haiti. She really is an amazing little girl. I thank God for her everyday. I don't mean to sound like Kyle and Darrell aren't just as special to me, I would be totally lost without them. There's just something extra special about her.
Well there's no new developments with the donations. We are still planning on sending out the first shipment of donations within the next week or so. So far we have collected stuffed animals, baby wipes, jars of baby food, some new clothing, and medicine. We still need alot more though. So please keep the donations coming. I'll be sure to post the pictures we receive of the kids receiving the donations. That way you'll all be able to see the expressions on their faces when they see all the stuff that they are getting. I know we can't wait to see it ourselves.
Hope you all have a good night. Thanks for caring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice job with the blog and all of the information! I'll pick up some things soon for you, Katie. Michele