Monday, January 14, 2008

Donations Still Coming In

Hi everyone. We received more donations today as well as yesterday....thank you Amanda. And we have been told that more are on the way. We will soon be sending the first shipment of donations to Lori, and are very excited!! If any of you have not checked out our links to the rescue center and clinic yet then please do so. We hope that you will fall in love with the people of Haiti like we have. Haiti has become very special to us and we would love to visit in the future. I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to get Darrell on a plane but I know Katie would go with me, maybe even Kyle. Someday.......
Good news. Lori is feeling much better today. Thanks for your prayers. Heather has an appointment with orthopedics tomorrow. Please continue to pray that she has a speedy recovery and that all goes well for her tomorrow.
Just when I thought Katie had a full plate between school, Smiles For Haiti and just being a kid, she proved me wrong. Her school is starting a Drama Club and if you know Katie then you know she belongs in it. And she felt the same way. So it starts tomorrow and we will both be attending every Tuesday and Thursday ( she talked me into volunteering). I'm sure it's gonna be alot of fun. They are planning on putting on a production of The Wizard of Oz in March. I'll let you know once we get an actual date.
Well that's about it for tonight. Sleep well all.



1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

you both need to go with spike & i the next trip down that we take!!

lori