Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today we are sending out more donations. Licia runs a rescue center in Haiti and asked for donations of a few specific things that her family and the center needs. So today I'm sending out some things she needed. I'm also sending her some of the donations we have collected since sending out the last packages. I know how much she and the kids need these donations. She is a wonderful person that has dedicated her life to helping the children of Haiti. Her sister Lori also lives there with her husband. She runs a medical clinic and takes terrific care of all who come for treatment. Please check out both of their blogs if you haven't done so already. Licia's is under Rescue Center and Lori's is listed as Real Hope For Haiti. You will find them listed under Friends Of Smiles For Haiti on the right side of this page.
We will also be sending more donations to Lori. In exactly two weeks from today the packages will be sent out. Please keep the donations coming!!! We are sure that things will be much smoother this time and we will get great results!! As long as the children are happy, so are we!

1 comment:

lori shepler - said...

you all are doing so well! - are you sending me things that will just go to barbara or are you also sending me things that need to go to lori/licia? - the reason i ask is that i can get them to wherever you need them to go at any time, but lori & her hubby are both staying in my town just down the street from me & will be here for a month (they just got in a week ago) - let me know!

lori