Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank You For All Your Support

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that have donated and are praying for the children of Haiti. Your prayers and support are very much appreciated.
Well, I know you have all been waiting to see the pictures of the children receiving the donations you gave. Thank you for being so patient. There was technical problems that occured with the camera's port so that was why there was such a long delay. Yesterday though I finally received some pictures. The kiddos are adorable. Just looking at their pictures gives me even more ideas on what to send next as I'm sure it will you too. Unfortunately we did come across a snag with the pictures though. We've been told that there was another large donation that was delivered with ours at the same time. Everything was all packed together so they were not able to tell which donations came from which person. A volunteer took some pictures once everything was unpacked but didn't get any pictures of any of the donations we sent. I don't know how that happened but I apologize to all of you for this. I know you have all been waiting , as have we. We have been assured that the donations DID arrive. There is just no pictures of them being given out. That said, I have to ask you to have faith that they did arrive and were given to the children. I hope and pray that you will continue to donate despite this setback. Sometimes we just have to leave things in HIS hands and trust that HIS will has been and will be done. This is one of those times. If any of you are still uncomfortable about continuing to donate I urge you please pray about it. Please feel free to email me at salinge76@yahoo.com if you have any further questions. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments: